Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[pima.nius] Opeloge Ah Sam Show Proceeds - Samoa

11:32 AM |


Talofa your highness Tupua Tamasese & the honourable Misa Telefoni.
 
I hope this finds you well and safe amongst the Earthquake & Tsunami that we hear has hit our beloved Samoa.
 
I was suppose to be there right now with my wife on our honeymoon sitting in one of those beach fales in Siumu but we were held back when my father was hospitalised with heart issues. As they say, everything happens for a reason and I believe the Lord has kept us safe through my fathers illness.
 
As some of you know, I am putting on a stage musical here in Auckland in November. I am declaring that a majority of the proceeds from my show STATE OF MIND will be donated to the people of Samoa to help with whatever needs doing.
 
The show happens November 30th but I am hoping that if ticket sales go well we can send money earlier to Samoa to help with food, rebuilding etc.
 
Our hearts go out to the families of those who have died and prayers are with our families who are in Samoa and American Samoa. I also have students I teach here in Auckland who are on a malaga in Samoa right now who I am praying for their safe return.
 
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do....clothes etc etc.
 
Alofa tele atu
 
Opeloge Ah Sam
www.opelogeahsam.com
 
 
 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
- - - - - - - - -

comment here:
http://groups.google.com/group/pima-nius/topics?hl=en

send an email comment here:
pima-nius@googlegroups.com

unsubscribe:
pima-nius+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

more options
http://groups.google.com/group/pima-nius?hl=en?hl=en

- - - - - - - - -
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments: